Managing your Peppery subscription is a straightforward process. Here’s what you need to do:
- Access your settings: Click on your user profile image located in the top right corner of the screen. From the dropdown menu, select “Settings.”
- Navigate to subscription: In the settings menu, locate and click on the “Subscription” menu option. This will take you to the subscription management page.
- Manage Subscription: Click on “Manage subscription button” to get to the subscription management page.
- Update Plan: Select “Update Plan” to upgrade or downgrade to a different plan.
- Cancel Your Subscription: To cancel your subscription, click on the “Cancel Plan” button.
Please note that canceling your subscription will result in the termination of your access to Peppery’s client portal. Be sure to consider any important data or files that you may need before canceling.
By following these steps, you can easily manage your Peppery subscription when needed. If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help.